SWIVELWHEEL 46 HAULER / CARRIER $1695.00
Package Price : $5794.00
SWIVELWHEEL 58 HAULER / CARRIER $2550.00
Package Price : $6649.00
Mini Golf Cart Options:
Rear View Mirror 16 1/2 " : $49.99
Glow Accent Lights (Syncs to Music) Uninstalled $99.99
Factory Install $175.0
The Swivelwheel-46 System has a deck dimension of 6 ft wide x 4 ft long. There is a weight capacity of 600 pounds with the system. This system is great for transporting motor scooters, Mini Golf Carts, small ATV's, etc. The Swivelwheel-46 system may also be loaded from the rear or from the sides. The tailgate on the pickup may be lowered with the Swivelwheel system attached. All Swivelwheel systems incorporate regulation DOT lighting with a 4-wire flat trailer plug. The single point hitch bar is standard with the SW-46 and you also have the ability to option out for the dual hitch bar for heavier loads to have better stability.
- When traveling the open road with your Mini Golf Carts, Scooters etc. you need platform support, without it as you can see it will have direct tongue weight and will start to sag, and when it bounces the weight will double. this could lead to platform damage and could cause vehicle damage.
- This is why the Swivelwheel was designed for, with the platform supported it takes the stress off the back end of the vehicle, minimum tongue weight and when traveling there is no bouncing to cause damage. See Below
Quickie Mini Golf Cart Specifications:
- Size: In "drive position", not including roof assembly: 89.5"L x 37.5" W x 4H
- In "drive position", with roof assembly: 89.5" L x 37.5" W x 74." H
- Completely Collapsed in height and rear footrest removed: 71"L x 37.5” W x 32" H
- Weight: approx. 395 lbs. or depending on configuration
- Seating capacity: 4 persons (with rear sear option)
- Batteries: Standard: 12 volt, 80 AH x 3, sealed, Maintenance free
- Battery Charger: Upgraded onboard 20 amp fully automatic, with battery diagnostics, multi stage charging, auto maintenance mode and trickle charge
- Motor: 2000 Watt, high efficiency, 36 Volt, DC Motor
- Controller: Curtis controller
- Speed Control: Foot operated traditional accelerator pedal for smooth operation
- Direction Control: conveniently located Forward/Reverse switch
- Lights and Horn: LED Headlights, Taillights, Turn signals and Horn all standard
- Maximum vehicle speed: approx. 17 to 19 km/h (11 -12 MPH) depending on terrain and payload.
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Brakes: Regenerative electromagnetic motor braking, with automatic electromagnetic parking brake
- Braking distance: 13FT
- Suspension: Adjustable, Front and Rear Shocks and Springs
- Maximum grade ability: approx. 20%, depending on terrain and payload
- Pay Load weight: approx. 600 lbs. (including passengers and load)
- Charge time: approx. 6 to 8 hours, depending on battery discharge state.
- Running period of a charge: approx. 6 to 8 hours, depending on type of use and terrain
- Travel Range: approx. 25 miles, depending on terrain, payload and battery configuration.
- Frame: Heavy Duty Aluminum Tube Main Frame with MIG Welded high tensile steel sub frame sections
- Body: PP - Molded polymer-reinforced plastic
- Tires: 16 x 6.50 - 8 Tubeless on Polished Aluminum Rims
- Steering Wheel : Collapsible
- Dash : Carbon Fiber
- Streamlined Rounded Front Design
- Powerful 2000 Watt High Torque Motor
- Standard 16 inch tall Tires with Polished 8 inch Aluminum Rims
- Hard Top Roof with flip down windshield (All Quickie Roof's Come Standard Silver)
- Rear Flip Down Seat, for 2 extra passengers and it also flips down into a convenient cargo carrier for easy transporting of laundry, firewood, coolers, etc., large rear seat area with side grab rails for extra safety
- Left side Sport Steering Wheel and Accelerator Pedal, for Ease of Operation and Handling as well as driver and Passenger comfort
- Horn, LED Headlights, Taillights, Signal Lights
- Semi-Collapsible, Aluminum full frame, easily collapses in Height Fits in most 6 ft. and larger pickup truck beds, horse trailers, race car trailers, etc.
- Battery charge indicator
- Front and Rear Suspension Adjustable Shocks for Great Ride Stability, Control and Passenger Comfort,
- Keyed ignition Switch Standard,
- Front and Rear Seat Hand Rails
- Easy to maintain, durable, comfortable and fun to drive.
Warranty : 1 Year on Quickie Cart / 6 Months on Batteries
Once your Cart Color has been selected and we have wrapped it there will be a %30 Restocking fee if you cancel your order.
Whether it has shipped or not due to the Custom work involved.