The Cruiserlift RV Motorcycle Lift system sells for $4395.00
These are the additional options available:
Mist Shield $230.00
Tow Vehicle Extension $180.00
At the bottom of the page is basic information, specs and video on the Cruiserlift RV Motorcycle carrier System.
The Cruiserlift Rv Motorcycle Lift is the premiere lift system on the market. The Cruiserlift has been in production for 19 years. So accept no substitutes. Designed for rear engine diesel pushers and some class-a gas coaches. This simplistic lift has a weight capacity of 1000 lbs and a flat tow of 6,000 lbs. The first system with a tray clearance of 40" from the ground to the top of the tray in order to keep the bike away from your tow vehicle and road hazards. You will never have to leave your motorcycle behind again.
Cruiserlift Price List:
-40": Ground Clearance to the bottom of the motorcycle tray in the elevated position. No Dragging the motorcycle tray while traversing steep roads or driveway transitions.
-Fast Master Products Recommends that all tow vehicles have an Auxiliary breaking system. It is the law in most states.
- Shortest Tow Vehicle to Coach Distance - Standard Tow Bar Extension. 32" L - Weight = 18 lbs
- Standard Kick Stand Tray.
- Centrally Located, reliable and powerful 2500 pound winch with hand held remote. Heavy duty over sized 3/16" Wire Rope Winch Cable. No need to worry about hydraulic fluid leaks.
- Meets DOT G-Force load standards - Engineering Load and Stress Analysis.
- Integrated Lighting System. System is wired and includes 6-way tow plug for your tow vehicle.
- 10 Available motorcycle tie down positions. One piece motorcycle tray for strength.
- Assembly and dismantling in approx. 10-15 minutes (No need for a fork lift).
- Baked on black powder coat finish.
- System lowers to within 2" from the ground for ease of motorcycle loading.
- Product Liability insurance (If a product doesn't have liability insurance... RUN.)
- Made in the USA
For Fast Master Policies click here :
Added Weight Program For Class-A Gas Coaches :
Only 5-10% of Gas coaches can handle the weight of a motorcycle lift.
For compatibility with the Cruiserlift click the added weight program here:
If you find that the Cruiserlift System is incompatible with your Gas Coach or you are looking for a lift for your fifth wheel then the Swivelwheel system will fit your needs.